[Ban Appeal] furball444

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by furball444, Jan 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furball444

furball444 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    furball444
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    MainNorth
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    "Sexual remarks against children"
    Rule Violated:
    Offensive content although it wasn't intended to be offensive, and certainly not against children.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    No crude remarks against people. Includes racial, sexual, or any other kinds of harassment.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    What I said that led me to get banned: "Now that these girls looking thirteen and under my PP will suffer"

I'd like to start by saying I was in no way trying to be offensive, especially to children. My quote is a reference to a rather suggestive video, but I fail to see how the quote itself is a remark "Against" children. To put everything in context, the quote comes from a guy who criticizes Nickelodeon for having younger actresses. He simply used to watch Nickelodeon for arousal, but no longer will because the actresses are too young to be watched in such a way. Now, is what I said suggestive? Certainly yes. But was it a remark against children? In my opinion, no. I don't know if iSneaky read the entire sentence and processed it, or if he saw a few stand alone words like, "kids, thirteen, PP, suffer" and decided I was attacking children. Either way, if this ban appeal goes through and I'm unbanned, I can assure you I won't saying anything this borderline again.

• Potato Potato x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Unbanned, don't say random retarded shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.