[Ban Appeal] FollowerJesus

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by FollowerJesus, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FollowerJesus

FollowerJesus FollowerOfChrist
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +27
    In Game Name:
    FollowerJesus
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    ecocitycraft.com
    Reason of Ban:
    loan spamming
    Rule Violated:
    Not getting loan back in time
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    You need to get your loans in and if can't pay them /mail the guy who loaned you and ask for more time
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I did mail the guy(he admitted he didn't look at all his mail)saying I had all the money in the bank(check my EcoDollars in the website(bank))so I can get the money in after I(If I)Get back on the server. Thanks. :). Sorry no evidence exsept you could ask the guy who I got a loan from(Captain_Death_33)

2. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    It's scamming not spamming.

Hello @FollowerJesus thank you filing this ban appeal. Due to its nature I will be tagging the @Game Admin team to handle it. Please be patient as they do so.

3. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040
    Sorry if irrelevant. As @FollowerJesus stated, i indeed do not check my mail very often. For this, I would I like to apologize to you, @FollowerJesus. Today, after speaking with one of his friends, I was told he sent me a mail stating he was on vacation. I never received a mail from @FollowerJesus.

4. MadMonster_

MadMonster_ Retired GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +754
    Hello @Captain_Death_33

I will be unbanning you however, scamming isn't something we take lightly here, whether you mailed the user to say you had the money in your bank or not, you hadn't paid this to them. You had been given 24 hours to reply to the complaint (please see below for a link) in which you did not respond to, which is what lead to your ban.

You've stated you have the 17,000 ECD within your bank, so I will therefore expect you to be paying this back ASAP, however, I will be giving you 72 hours (3 days) starting now to get this money to @Captain_Death_33. I'd recommend contacting @Captain_Death_33 to set up a trade sign near maybe a warp in which you can pay the money to, however this isn't required, what's required is you get the money to them, please don't let me see a complaint against you because of this.

Complaint reference: https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/164353/

Locked - User unbanned

Edit - Due to a name change bug, you have not been unbanned. I will keep in contact with you in regards to this and until then, your debt is on hold. This shouldn't take anymore than a few days. Please note @Captain_Death_33, @FollowerJesus will be given the 72 hours once his ban is lifted. I will let you know when this is.

Edit - (22/04/2017) This ban has now been lifted, @FollowerJesus your three days start now. I will send both you and @Captain_Death_33 in game mails to ensure you're both aware.

#4 MadMonster_, Apr 17, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.