[Ban Appeal] Ethanlectric

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Ethanlectric, Sep 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ethanlectric

Ethanlectric Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    In Game Name:
    Ethanlectric
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    The main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Pushing a player from a nonPVP zone into a PVP zone
    Rule Violated:
    Treating others with respect
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Treating others with kindness, respecting privacy, no trolling or killing in non-pvp zones.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I was banned from this server over 4 years ago, I scarcely remember what I was even banned for. Something about killing a player in the End. I wanted to try this server again and try to make contact with some of my old friends. Will you please give me a second chance to join the server?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Hey @Ethanlectric thanks for deciding to appeal. Looks like you understand what you did wrong and you seem to deserve a second chance, so I am going to go ahead and unban you.

Some things for you to keep in mind, its been awhile since you have been on ECC so please take some time to read through the rules as much has changed in the 4 years you have been gone. Probably most notable is the reset that occured at the end of 2018, which is why you are listed as a Builder and a former Resident on the forums. One resource that will likely be helpful is our Builder Bonus, which you can apply for here to get a free $5k ecd. Welcome back!

Locked: User Unbanned

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.