[Ban Appeal] EnSpootenEnLaden

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by EnSpootenEnLaden, Sep 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnSpootenEnLaden

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    EnSpootenEnLaden
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    MN
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    I was muted for being rude
    Rule Violated:
    Being mean
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Don't be Mean
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I know I've been unbanned, and I'm asking again but, I would like a fresh start on the server, which can only be accomplished by being positive in such ways like chat. Unfortunately before my ban I had been perm muted, which just shows how much of a pain I am, and I'll stop being stupid in chat. I am deeply sorry and I hope this apology will be accepted and I hope we can move on.
    Thank You for reading
    Yours Sincerely, EnSpootenEnLaden

2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Thanks for appealing your mute @EnSpootenEnLaden , before I can process it you will need to make a few quick changes to it.

Just stating "Being mean" doesn't give me much confidence that you read and reviewed the rules that you have broken, especially considering some of the ban appeals you filed over the past week or so. Please review the rules here and edit your appeal to include the rules you broke which ended up in your mute. You can refer to your mute reason that you see in game if you need something to go off of (Hint, your mute reason isn't simply "being rude").

I am going to give you 24 hours to make these edits, the reasoning for this is to ensure you are taking this process seriously.

P.S., make sure your friends stop attempting to bribe staff to get you unmuted.

Left open 24 hours awaiting changes

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    @EnSpootenEnLaden please see your other appeal for my response to this matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.