[Ban Appeal] EnSpootenEnLaden

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by EnSpootenEnLaden, Sep 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnSpootenEnLaden

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    EnSpootenEnLaden
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    MN
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    hack client
    Rule Violated:
    hacking?
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    no hacking
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I was flying and I am terribly sorry, however at the time I was not on my computer as my account is shared with my mate who has recently got a hack client, but I'm not sure if that is true. Furthermore, if I recall I was banned for a few days before which I was confused about so he might be the culprit. He now has limited access to my account so thank you for banning my user. I hope we can get this mess in the past so thank you for reading. P.S. I am deeply sorry for anyone who is involved in this and I hope this was just a big misunderstanding.

2. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    So I have been watching you for the last hour and you are claiming that you were not on your computer that whole time when you were flying and not taking fall damage? Are you also saying when your "friend" was on your account he filed this appeal and this one
    In your last appeal, you said "thought that I would not get caught" but at the same time, you are confused why you were banned?

We are not idiots, so stop treating us like one, there is no misunderstanding here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.