[Ban Appeal] EnSpootenEnLaden

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by EnSpootenEnLaden, Sep 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnSpootenEnLaden

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    EnSpootenEnLaden
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    main north
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    inappropriate
    Rule Violated:
    being inappropriate?
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    don't be rude
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I am so sorry for being mean to no-one, I regret to be banned because I said we win a naked picture of your mum and I know that is wrong. I am so sorry for being mean to someone. I hope this gets looked by the admins and I am deeply sorry to be muted from my current favourite server. Thank you for reading

2. blazwura97

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +687
    Hello @EnSpootenEnLaden,

Firstly I would like to point out that I muted you 9 minutes before you posted this appeal. I am not convinced you are in any way remorseful and to me, it looks like you simply want your chat privileges back to continue disturbing global chats. In your appeal you have gone from saying "I am so sorry for being mean to no-one" to "I am so sorry for being mean to someone". Also, "I regret to be banned" is saying you regret being banned and not what you did to get banned. I would expect someone to appeal a day or 2 later after they have read the rules and had time to think about what they did wrong, not 9 minutes later.

You also haven't even listed what you were muted for, here, let me remind you: "continued trolling/inappropriate chat/backchatting staff/chat offences"

Multiple members of staff over the past 2 weeks have told you to stop saying inappropriate things in global chat and trade chat, here are some examples of that:

"join sg otherwise your gay"
    "we get naked photos of your mum" (in response to what the prize was for winning survival games)
    "shut up builder" (in response to a player trying to help you)
    "no" (after I told you to be nice)
    "daniel has a small peepee his mum told me"
    There are many many more of these inappropriate comments.

We have also told you to stop posting so many ads, to stop backchatting us when we remind you of the rules, to stop character spamming and many more chat offences. This isn't a simple case of just "being rude".

I also just checked and 5 days ago you were BANNED for using a hacked client, and in the first appeal for that, you LIED to staff about it.

Overall I am not interested in giving you back chatting rights just so I have to spend my afternoons telling you off.

Please read our server rules PROPERLY, and in your next appeal quote exactly what rules you broke and explain in your own words why this isn't allowed on our server.

Thread Locked - Unmute Appeal Denied.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #2 blazwura97, Sep 13, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.