[Ban Appeal] Dynamite

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by dynamite_kidd, May 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dynamite_kidd

dynamite_kidd Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    Dynamite_kidd
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no, I have not changed my name
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    chat on all servers
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    spamming/trolling
    Rule Violated:
    Spamming is not allowed
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    it means you can't button mash, repeatedly press one key or a combination of them and then put that in chat
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I have learned my lesson not to spam, I have played your awesome server for a while now without chat, It feels like I've been shut off from the world, I know now the rules and why the rules exist.

2. killrdarknes

killrdarknes The Final Act
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,165
    Hey @dynamite_kidd , thanks for filing this appeal.

You've been muted for 72 days, and I've seen you in-game on numerous occasions. I commend you dealing with no chat functions for almost 2 and a half months, and I hope that means you've had ample time to review the rules. It seems you are rather apologetic, and I believe that, considering you still play to this day and played for almost 3 months with no chat, that you will take great responsibility in upholding ECC chat rules.

However, for the sake of it, I will link you the rules here. I suggest you read them once more, just to ensure you aren't muted again.

Finally, seeing how long you've been muted, I'm just going to unmute you. Welcome back to ECC's chat services :)

Unmuted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.