[Ban Appeal] Ducky_momo16

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by rbaj, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbaj

rbaj Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +79
    Minecraft Username: Ducky_momo16

Reason of Ban: Repeated Inappropriate Language / Comments.

Rule violated:
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: This rule exaggerates the importance of keeping the community language clean.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I would like to first off say that my actions were abysmal, and that the language I used should never be used on a server that has children on it. Simply put, I am ashamed. When I logged on, I was in a very bad mood. Instead of clearing my mind, I grew angry with Andrewkm because of stupid rumors, and began to troll. Bringing personal (negative) feelings into Ecocitycraft is unacceptable, and immature.

In these few days of my ban, I have thought long and hard about the years I have spent on Ecocitycraft and everything the staff has done for me. I realized that Ecocitycraft is not just a community, it is a family, and treating my family this way was unacceptable.

If I am unbanned, I can guarantee that these actions will never be repeated, and that I will think long and hard before I say anything in the chat.

Thank you for your consideration of my appeal, and I hope more than anything that you can let me be a part of the family again.

2. 7amoodw

7amoodw Electrical and Electronics Engineer
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,209
    Hello ducky_momo16, thanks for appealing.

As you already know, inappropriate language is strictly prohibited here on ECC. There are many young people who play on here, and chat must always remain family friendly.

Seeing as you have put in a sincere apology, I will be issuing a 3 hour tempban. During this time, please refresh yourself on our rules, specifically the ones you broke from here.

Locked, 3 hour tempban issued

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.