[Ban Appeal] Duckmankeiran

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Duckman_, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duckman_

Duckman_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +23
    Minecraft Username: Duckmankeiran

Reason of Ban: It says admitting to X-ray hacking

Rule violated:
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients
    • Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discu

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    I think it means that you can't hack or cheat to make money or get loot because it us not fair.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: My brother says that X-ray means that you can see through blocks to help mining. I didn't know that this is what it meant at all :( i just thought it was cool and more people would like me but i didn't know what X-ray means. If the mods could please help me it would be great I'm only six. This is my favourite server and now I'm banned! Please help me, I promise I don't hack and mods can check if they want but I don't i swear. Thanks
    Duckmankeiran

2. Duckman_

Duckman_ Builder

Ratings:
    +23
    umm @pbrassat17 decided i should be banned so pbrassat pls read

3. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
  4. Duckman_

Duckman_ Builder

Ratings:
    +23
    thanks pbrassat17

5. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Hello @Duckmankeiran. X-ray modding is something we take extremely seriously as it is simply a cheat to our economy. Even joking about it is not acceptable. I understand you may not have known better, however, this is covered in the server rules. I will be giving you a three hour tempban, and in that time I expect you to reread the server rules. Make sure this kind of thing doesn't happen again, as we will be far less lenient.

@Duckmankeiran given 3 hour tempban. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.