[Ban Appeal] DopeJelly

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by DopeJelly, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DopeJelly

DopeJelly Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Dope Jelly
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Yes, It was djwkc at first then Porch_Monkhay (I would like to add that i had that second username for such a little time i dont even remember how i spelled it.)
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Inappropriate Name
    Rule Violated:
    Offensive content is not allowed.
    While some minor amount of swearing is allowed, severe or frequent vulgarity, especially when directed at others, is not. Offensive pet names, item names, skins, minecraft structures and usernames are not allowed, and you are required to change or remove any if asked by a staff member.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Dont do or say anything inappropriate that you could offend or hurt other people. do not think its okay to name things inappropriate that could offend/hurt younger members.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I think i should be unbanned because i changed the name, and this happend awhile ago on the old city. I didnt know what the name meant at the time, and that was a stupid mistake on my part. I don't plan on making the same mistake and i would like to come back on play on this server.

2. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,312
    Hello @DopeJelly
    Thank you for filing a ban appeal!
    Seeing how you have changed your username since being banned back in 2015, I will be unbanning you. Welcome back!

Locked. User Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.