ban appeal dobby_he

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by dobby_HE, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dobby_HE

dobby_HE Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Minecraft Username: dobby_he

Reason:Inappropriate akf autofishing

Counter-Reason:I dont know what akf autofishing is. I was just on my land fishing. I fish most days. I only fish as it calms me, my mum tell you why. this not fair. I only want to play game and fish.
    Evidence:

2. peregrines3469

peregrines3469 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +70
    Hiya my IGN name if Peregrines3469, Dobby is my son, he is autistic and spends most of his days fishing. I dont understand why he was banned. He does not chat to anyone he just stays on his or his dads land, fishes and places dirt. He does loose concentration and I guess he can appear afk, as he wont chat in any of the chat channels. I tried to speak to unknowrider who banned him but he went offline as soon as my son was banned.

3. KMaxwell

KMaxwell Crazy Cat Lady that Crochets
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    One of the ways we test for AFK fishing is by a lack of response to chat and private messages. In the future, if messaged by someone whose name is either blue or red (mod or s.mod/GA) could he respond to them to let us know that he is actually at the keyboard?

4. KMaxwell

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    It would appear, in this case, to further test, he was teleported to a different location, and still he said nothing, nor did he move.

5. peregrines3469

peregrines3469 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +70
    hiya sorry to take so long - got workmen in and they cut the power

As explained dobby is austistic and he will not chat to anyone apart from us in chat as this is a change for him, he didnt tell me he had been teleported to a different location this probably scared him and the reason for him walking away from his computer. It took me a while to get out of him why and what had happened.

i have explained to him that it is important to answer people even if it is to say hi, changes for someone who are autistic can be very frighting and i have assured him he is not in any trouble but he must just answered people or tell us if people are talking to him.

I hope this explains about him, and he is sorry for causing any trouble.

6. KMaxwell

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Thank you very much for providing us with this information. With it we can better understand how we, as staff, can approach or handle situations for and regarding your son. I appreciate your patience while we looked in to and resolved the matter. Hopefully this experience will not remain a traumatic one for him, and I hope that he will say 'hi' to us folks in red and blue should we need him to.

Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.