[Ban Appeal] Dingus16

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Dingus16, Jun 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dingus16

Dingus16 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    Dingus16
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    chat
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    directed language
    Rule Violated:
    Keep chat family friendly.
    Chat should be family friendly. This means certain subjects are not allowed in chat. These include, but are not limited to, discussions about sex, politics, religion or drugs. However, in the VIP channel, civil discussion of such topics may be allowed at the discretion of staff. If a staff member asks you to move a conversation elsewhere or drop one, you should do so.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The mods try to keep the chat regulated for everyone and do not like when people are disrespectful to other users despite what they may say
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I think I should be un-banned because it was stupid mistake. I lost my temper when a builder said 'what should I do with golden apples" I should not have said " Eat it you fucking dumb ass" That was inappropriate of me and to the other people on the server. I have only been on the server 9 days and I didn't think that I would ever get perm-muted. This time I will think about my actions . I will have to chat respectfully and refrain from being rude to mods and players. I hope you can give me a second chance!

2. EtherealSquid

EtherealSquid Former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,155
    Alright, it's been 7 days and I haven't seen you cause trouble. I'll keep my word, and I hope you'll keep yours.

Remember too that at the end of the day it's only a game - if something's bothering you, you can always take a step back and a deep breath, or /ignore the player. :)

Unmuted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.