[Ban Appeal] DigDirtDaily

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Bopogame1, Oct 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bopogame1

Bopogame1 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +110
    In Game Name:
    DigDirtDaily
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    All of the servers (main, skyblock, vmr, mining, archive, etc.)
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Harassing/Dox Threats
    Rule Violated:
    -Treat others with respect.
    There’s no need to say or do things to make others feel bad or upset. Trolling, generally defined as provoking a person/situation to get a response, is also not allowed. This rule also encompasses intentionally trying to kill users in non-PvP zones (basically everywhere but in a PvP arena, the End/Nether or in VMR) which is not allowed.
    ^ Listed on the wiki

- Harassment

- Threats

I have noticed that there isn’t really a specific rule listed on the wiki for this type of act but I’ve included one from the wiki which is “treat others with respect” because I believe it was disrespectful.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Making other users feel threatened. It just shows intentional harm.
    Harassing would make the user feel pressured/uncomfortable.
    In short, don’t be dumb.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I believe that I shouldn’t make other users feel threatened or pressured. A lot of people play the game to get some rest and making them feel that way would just ruin it all tbh. People should be able to go play and have some fun or simply rest, but repeating this act would ruin their purpose of playing.
    I’d also love to pay my debt to people, some loans will expire at the end of magic day. I have enough in my forum balance to cover around 2/3 of debt due today. The rest I wasn’t able to get deposited in time.
    Unfortunately I don’t have forum premium and I’m unable to send money to people via the forum. I don’t want people to wait because of a me problem.

I can assure this will never happen again and I deeply apologise to @cardoril for this.

Either way, thank you for taking your time to read this.

• Potato Potato x 13
    • Sad Sad x 1
    • Thonk Thonk x 1
    • List
    #1 Bopogame1, Oct 30, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    Right.
    You need to slow down and understand that the things you say or do can have far more effect than you think.
    Whether you actually meant it or not your comments made another user feel extremely uncomfortable and unsafe. ECC is not a place to make players feel unsafe for any reason. No one deserves that. You also cannot take back or excuse comments with a "jk" or "I didn't mean it". That really isn't the way the world works. There is also no reason to continue feuding with players over long-resolved issues, especially when no rules were broken.
    ECC is generally a very chill place, no one needs any of that here.

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.