[Ban Appeal] david1234

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by david1234, Apr 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david1234

david1234 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    MeercatsRAmzaing
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Economy Abuse
    Rule Violated:
    Section 5 - Exploitation
    Clause 1 - Exploits
    Clause 1.1 - Server Exploits
    Clause 1.2 - Economy Exploits
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Do not take advantage of exploits in the economy to gain an unfair advantage. I was doing this and making a lot of money doing it. I feel deeply sorry for my actions.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Okay. So this is a Cake ban appeal. That's right, all three layers. I was not banned for the reason "Troll" but the amount of shit I have given Andrew over the last month I felt It was well deserved of me to have to do a cake appeal to get back on. I'm sure Andrew agrees. After being banned I played on multiple alt accounts which all eventually got caught.

I'm deeply sorry for my actions and especially after all the work this cake took, I vow to not break the server rules again. I would enjoy to come back to the server to play with my friends and be a part of the community again.

Without any further adue, here it is

After finally assembling the final product and cutting into its beautiful mass I grabbed A piece of the cake with my finest fork and dove into the deep pleasures of its flavor. Was it the caramel flavoring I added? Or maybe the hint of vanilla? I could't quite make out the exact flavor I was experiencing but there was *one* thing I was sure of, this was the best cake my taste buds have ever had the chance to meet.
    All three delicious layers meeting together through the wonderful vanilla frosting was an experience to say the least. Taking part in these flavors all put together was an experience that changed my life. I'm going to tell my kids about this one day, and make sure they tell their kids about the cake that changed my life.
    After my first piece I could not stop. Quickly the whole cake had been devoured by solely me, filled up on both the cake inside my belly and the accomplishment and pride of conceiving such a beautiful creation. This cake is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I am honored to have taken part in its delicious flavors.

I'm sorry Andrew, Thanks for reading

MeercatsRAmazing

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    You will never play on ECC using your main account again. You’ll forever be the low life that needs to hide and bypass with alts. :) The amount of shit and nonsense you’ve done on our server is outrageous.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #2 andrewkm, Apr 13, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.