[Ban Appeal] Darkfire8776

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Darkfire8776, May 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkfire8776

Darkfire8776 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    Darkfire8776
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Well I did play on skittlesbanana, but now I play on Darkfire8776.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    The economy server.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Unsure the exact reason because I don't have access to the old account.
    Rule Violated:
    I believe I was banned for scamming and then bypassing the ban.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Obviously, scamming is unethical in all situations, whether it is in real life or on a Minecraft server.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I feel that I should be unbanned because I am 19 now. When this all happened, I believe I was 15-16 (or maybe even younger). It all occurred quite a while ago, and I have greatly matured since. When I was younger, I think I did all of it to advance economically on the server. But now, I rather just play on a server with a stable economy where I can continue doing what I love most: building. I hope that you can understand that I have grown and matured over the years, and I hope we can move past my previous actions. I have played on EcoCityCraft for years, and I hope to return as I currently have no plans for this summer. Furthermore, if I was to be granted an appeal, I was hoping to have all of my donations transferred over to my new account. I donated large sums of money to the server and am hoping I can receive some of what I paid for back. Thank you for your consideration.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    I did some serious review of your case.
    Originally you were banned due to a bypass regarding your skittlesbanana account. However due to the length of time passed(5 years) on the ban on that account I've decided to unban you.
    As for your features we offer a donation feature transfer via the store. This is how you can get your features transferred to your new account. You need to read the instructions carefully if this is something you wish to do.
    Seen here: https://shop.ecocitycraft.com/category/1149904

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.