[Ban Appeal] dangys

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by dangys, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dangys

dangys Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    dangys
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    I was on Main.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    "Major Crop Grief in Bird's Town"
    Rule Violated:
    Griefing
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Griefing is basically when you destroy someone elses work or property without consent in a certain protected area, like a town.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Alright, let me cut to the story, it was around 1 AM when I started playing- like usual. I was mining some crops from birds farm for money of course (his wheat, nether-wart and cocoa beans. When I finished harvesting I sold the crops- not realising I should've left some in the chest so I can replant them- this was 100% my fault and I was going to buy cocoa beans to replant. After selling the cocoa I was going to mine the nether-wart, I did and left 1 line of nether-wart so I can replant later. Sold all my nether-wart and then I was told I could get glowstone dust (my favourite item) via reaching a certain level by mining dirt. Now my focus was getting dirt to level up- so I rented an OP dirt shovel to reach level 25 to get some of that sweet glowstone. So I used that 1 hour to my advantage and kept mining dirt. By this time it was 2:44 AM, the time i had to gift back the shovel. So i did and I mined the wheat and sold it. Planted some, and had to AFK for a bit. By this time it was 2:55 AM. 5 minutes until I had to go rest. In a rush, I placed all the seeds in the chest and got ready for bed. And logged off around 3 AM. I was going to give the owner 1K for a big apology for the whole incident, but it appeared i got banned and now here I am. Making this appeal.

I am so sorry for this happening- I would even re-read the rules- then if I get unbanned after that- i will replant all his crops using the 1K budget and give him the spare money. I had to the intent of doing this, it's just me being dumb and tired. Sorry :(

#1 dangys, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  2. samiwarbler

samiwarbler Sheep Queen
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +552
    First off @dann I'm going to need you to file a name change application to make sure your forum account matches your IGN. You can do so at https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/forms/.11/respond

Second if you could please quote the exact rule that you broke which can be found here. Either edit your post or reply with the rule.

Once these two things are done I can continue with your appeal. Thanks!

#2 samiwarbler, Aug 21, 2019
  3. dangys

dangys Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Alrighty,

#3 dangys, Aug 21, 2019
  4. dangys

dangys Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Would that be good?

5. samiwarbler

samiwarbler Sheep Queen

Ratings:
    +552
    @dann You will have to file and wait for the forum name change to go through. This is simply so the forum name matches your in game name.

For the rule violated part quote the exact rule that you broke which can be found here. Please quote the exact clause for grief, (I apologize for not linking the exact outlined rules previously) for example, if I was banned for advertising, I would quote “Section 1, Clause 2: Advertising”

6. samiwarbler

samiwarbler Sheep Queen

Ratings:
    +552
    @dangys Thank you for making the changes I requested. After reading your appeal I will be issuing a 1 day temp ban since this was a major crop grief. Take that time to read over the rules again.

Locked -- 1 Day Temp Ban Issued

#6 samiwarbler, Aug 21, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.