[Ban Appeal] Commander_HK47

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Commander_HK47, Jan 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commander_HK47

Commander_HK47 ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +29
    In Game Name:
    Commander_HK47 (can Provide discord name privately)
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Discord Server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Use the !p command in general last night instead of in bot stuff to queue the rhythm bot to play music would be my guess after talking to some people, but i did not get a message saying why i was banned from the discord server.
    Rule Violated:
    Using !p command in general discord chat to play music, when i should have been using the command in bot stuff.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The bot channel is for this kind of stuff so that general doesn't get clogged up with these types of bot commands.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    It was the first time i was told about the feature on the discord server, and i didn't mean to use it in a malicious way. Its was just new and exciting and i didn't stop to take the time to make sure i was posting the bot commands in the right place because i had been up for about 24 hrs at that point and out of my mind trying to finish a 200x200 floor. Not saying that makes it ok, just giving some context.

I now know after getting some sleep, why kicking/banning me from the discord makes sense. if I'm unbanned from the discord server, I know that i need to post the !P and other commands in the bot stuff channel to keep the general channel clean of these types of command messages to prevent clutter.

Thanks,

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #1 Commander_HK47, Jan 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  2. Commander_HK47

Commander_HK47 ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +29
    Just curious if there has been any update to this?

Thanks,

3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    Unbanned, as you already stated, please use the proper channels for the bots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.