[Ban Appeal] CJZ2016

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by SteelersFan1965, Nov 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteelersFan1965

SteelersFan1965 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +12
    In Game Name:
    SteelersFan1965
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Yes my previous name was CJZ2016
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    All Ecc services
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Breach of Contract
    Rule Violated:
    lause 2 - Scamming(top) A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe. Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.

Clause 2.2 - Attempted Scamming(top) Users cannot attempt to scam other users. If enough evidence is provided and the staff believe a scam was intended, this will result in a temporary ban against the offending user. Attempted scamming includes misleading sales or auctions. For example an auction for 'a melon,sword'.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule(s) means that I if I agree to pay a person a certain amount of money for something like say renting out the Star Rod then I have to pay that fee and if I break it(I did) I have to pay her back whatever the star rod costs + a fee for breaking it( in my case it was either 150k or 100k)

So pretty much paying back what you agreed to pay back
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I feel like I should be un-banned because I am a little older(even if not a lot) and I feel like I can repay the debt to ladyv.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #1 SteelersFan1965, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  2. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    Original agreement:
    https://imgur.com/pMeJ5TJ
    Code:
    https://imgur.com/pMeJ5TJ
    Complaint:
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/user-complaint-cjz2016.176198/

He tried to “rent to own” a star rod from @appleprocucling, unfortunately CJZ and I were never able to work out anything or extend his due date, which lead to this ban. To my understanding, staff will most likely default back to the original agreement (a total of $1.1m) and rule CJZ owes 10% of that. If that is true, could there be a weekly payment schedule set up please?

3. SteelersFan1965

SteelersFan1965 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +12
    I can do 20k a week

4. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    I'm not accepting this appeal at this time.
    This account can be unbanned when FollowerJesus is unbanned. We can discuss the responsibility of the debt if/when that happens.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.