[Ban Appeal] Cike25

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by cike25, Mar 6, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cike25

cike25 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +32
    In Game Name:
    Cike25
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Loan Scamming
    Rule Violated:
    Do not scam other players, or try to.
    Scamming is taking money, items, work, or anything else of value from another player dishonestly. This includes teleporting people into PvP areas without their consent. Unlocked chests and items on the ground on EcoCityCraft are considered fair game.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule means that dishonestly taking value from other players is strictly not allowed. In my case, this means it is bannable to fail to repay a promised debt.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I used to love this server and was able to work my way up the ranks to Mayor. One day, I was melon farming with a loaned melon sword and accidentally broke it...
    From there everything went down hill, I continued to take loans to pay back my loss, but was never able to get out of debt. This was back in 2015 and a lot has changed since then. For starters, I have definitely matured over the last 7 years. Looking back at some of my thread posts, I am pretty embarrassed by how I acted and how I handled this situation. The server seems to have changed too. Based on the new tags, it looks like the server got a reset? Therefore, I would like to file for bankruptcy and get a fresh start too. I've tried many different economy servers since I was banned to find one as fun as ECC, but never found anything quite like it! I believe that I can contribute to ECC in a constructive way if given another chance! Thank you for your consideration!

#1 cike25, Mar 6, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2023
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    @Cike25
    Its been 7.5 years since your ban, I'm sure you've grown up and matured and you state so in your appeal.
    The server has reset a couple times since - the last reset being in 2021. We no longer enforce debts from previous reset especially from legacy era, they are simply irrelevant now.
    I suggest do taking a look at the Rules as they have been revamped over the years.

I am unbanning you, welcome back.

Unbanned

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Happy Happy x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.