[Ban Appeal] cheese_ball_3

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by cheese_ball_3, Dec 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheese_ball_3

cheese_ball_3 Çhêê§ê lðrÐ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +487
    In Game Name:
    cheese_ball_3
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    nu
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Flying in the end
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1 - Exploits(top)
    Abuse of any exploits, bugs, or glitches can result in a punishment based on the severity of abuse. Those are unfair "advantages" that can cause major issues for everyone on the server.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Don't abuse a glitch that isn't supposed to be used
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I would first like to apologize to anyone I affected by using this bug. I was notified that this bug was against the rules and should absolutely not use it, but I still did. I am disappointed in me for trying to take a shortcut that should not have been taken and use it even with warnings from mods. I take it on myself that I abused this known glitch and hope that I can be forgiven and trusted again by the ECC staff and ECC players and hope to pay my debt back to debt_ ;3

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    @cheese_ball_3

This is your second time being banned for abusing a bug on the server. I denied your first appeal due to lack of effort and you post a 2nd appeal that lacks effort. I suggest you take a break from appealing for the next 24 hours. This will give you the time to write up an appeal that shows that you want to come back after the mistake you made.

Appeal Denied.

• Potato Potato x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.