[Ban Appeal] Capbo_

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Capbo_, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040
    In Game Name:
    Capbo_
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    N/A
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    I am muted on the main server.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    I was muted for Trolling.
    Rule Violated:
    Treat others with respect.
    There’s no need to say or do things to make others feel bad or upset. Trolling, generally defined as provoking a person/situation to get a response, is also not allowed. This rule also encompasses intentionally trying to kill users in non-PvP zones (basically everywhere but in a PvP arena, the End/Nether or in VMR) which is not allowed.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    It means do not go out of your way to make someone feel bad or upset them. Treat others the way you would want to be treated.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    After spending sometime reflecting on my actions, I realize I took a joke with friends too far. A joke should not go as far it did today. I wasted my time just to harass another user. Manipulating another user so I can file a complain is never okay. I have been playing here for too long to think that is acceptable. I can assure that this will not be happening again.

2. georgie0417

georgie0417 ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ Raise ur Dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +636
    Hello @Capbo_

Thank you for taking the time to file an appeal. You have an extensive history with trolling, but you seem to be sincere in this appeal and I would like to believe that this time spent reflecting on your actions has given you more clarity on the situation. That being said, I will be giving you a 12 hour tempmute at this time. Continue to reflect on your actions and identify what you did that caused this situation in the first place.

Locked, User Tempmuted for 12 hours.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.