[Ban Appeal] bobskittles

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by bobskittles, Nov 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobskittles

bobskittles Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    bobskittles
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    banned on main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Spamming/Trolling
    Rule Violated:
    Treat others with respect.
    There’s no need to say or do things to make others feel bad or upset. Trolling, generally defined as provoking a person/situation to get a response, is also not allowed. This rule also encompasses intentionally trying to kill users in non-PvP zones (basically everywhere but in a PvP arena, the End/Nether or in VMR) which is not allowed.

Offensive content is not allowed.
    While some minor amount of swearing is allowed, severe or frequent vulgarity, especially when directed at others, is not. Offensive item/mob names, skins, minecraft structures and usernames are not allowed, and you are required to change or remove any if asked by a staff member.

Keep chat family friendly.
    Chat should be family friendly. This means certain subjects are not allowed in chat. These include, but are not limited to, discussions about sex, politics, religion or drugs. If a staff member asks you to move a conversation elsewhere or drop one, you should do so.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    They mean don't be an ass, mean, or offensive to people
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    It wasn't me who was on, my brother was on his account and he knew what servers i liked to play on. Your server was one of 3 i was banned from because of him. I would really really appreciate it if you unbanned me as I didn't do anything. You can keep his account banned if you like, his username was baixiuyuan.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. DCxCyBeR

DCxCyBeR Lead GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +220
    Hi @bobskittles thank you for taking the time for filling this ban appeal. While shared accounts are not uncommon they are somewhat an issue from a punishment perspective that being said we want to avoid where possible punishing someone for someone else's action.

For a start I would recommend if sharing the account is going to be a regular thing that you get your brother to read our server rules to ensure he is aware what we expect from players and so this doesn't happen again.

If you do want to avoid this situation completely then the best way is for you to ensure he has no access to login to your Minecraft account.

As this is your first offence and im taking it on good faith that it wasnt you on the account at the time I will be unbanning you however placing you on a 6hr temp mute so you can put the correct arrangements in place regarding your brother.

if this does happen again it wont be treated so leniently.

User Un-Banned and placed on a 6hr temp mute

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.