[Ban Appeal] bearbutts

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by bearbutts, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bearbutts

bearbutts Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft Username: bearbutts

Reason: Vulgar Language

Counter-Reason: When I used vulgar language it was out of frustration towards a user who was spamming in one of the hunger games arenas. I was actually surprised I got banned because that was the first time I have done something wrong on ECC, I didn't even get a warning. However, I do apologize for my actions because I shouldn't of used fowl language to express my frustration. I would be completely grateful for another chance at playing on the ECC server because I do miss playing on there.

2. HCPillarofFire

HCPillarofFire Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +469
    Thank you for appealing and you seem to be sincere, below is the rule you broke:

Left Unlocked for a supermod+

#2 HCPillarofFire, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
  3. physyy

physyy Retired ECC Owner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,033
    Thank you for appealing. I'm glad to see that you have apologized, and realized that this is not the way to get out frustration. There are many young kids here that do not need to see this kind of language. I see that you have been gone for quite some time so I am going to give you a temp ban of 1 hour to go over our rules. There have been a few changes recently, and this would be a great time to familiarize yourself with them again to avoid any problems with them in the future. Please do not do anything like this again, or it will result in a longer ban.

Server Rules:

http://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Rules

Tempbanned for 1 hour

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.