[Ban Appeal] BaccaAMP

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by BaccaAMP, Jul 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaccaAMP

BaccaAMP Bacca Mafia
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +750
    In Game Name:
    BaccaAMP
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No sir
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    I'm muted on the main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    "constant chat trolling/inappropriate behavior
    Rule Violated:
    Treat others with respect.
    There’s no need to say or do things to make others feel bad or upset. Trolling (generally defined as provoking a person/situation to get a response) is also not allowed. This rule also encompasses intentionally trying to kill users in non-PvP zones (basically everywhere but in a PvP arena, the End or Nether) which is not allowed.

Offensive content is not allowed.
    While some minor amount of swearing is allowed, severe or frequent vulgarity, especially when directed at others, is not. Offensive pet names, item names, skins, minecraft structures and usernames are not allowed, and you are required to change or remove any if asked by a staff member.

Keep chat family friendly.
    Chat should be family friendly. This means certain subjects are not allowed in chat. These include, but are not limited to, discussions about sex, politics, religion or drugs. However, in the VIP channel, civil discussion of such topics may be allowed at the discretion of staff. If a staff member asks you to move a conversation elsewhere or drop one, you should do so.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Don't say mean things, don't try to say things that will make people not happy, don't be a dumbass- even if you think you're being funny
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Its been a solidish month since whatever incident it was that got me muted, I honestly forgot what exactly I said but I am sure I was being a dumbass and deserved some sort of punishment. I never realized how hard it is to interact with the economy, without being able to communicate. You truly do not know how important the little things can be until they are gone. Anyways even though I'm not all that active it would be nice to be able to chat while I am online. This mute has helped me to see that being a nuisance never ends well and I will do my best to keep my comments to my self and within reason. Thank you for your time, I'm sorry I wasted it.

2. EtherealSquid

EtherealSquid Former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,155
    Given the time elapsed since your mute, and what you've said, I do hope you've learned the lesson. I will be unmuting you, and hope you continue to be a respectful and friendly player in the future.

Unmuted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.