[Ban Appeal] BaccaAMP

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by BaccaAMP, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaccaAMP

BaccaAMP Bacca Mafia
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +750
    In Game Name:
    BaccaAMP
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban:
    'Racist Remarks and general trolling, you should know better by now http://www.tinyurl.com/yarlaugt'
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks (see Section 2, Clause 2.1), or any other way of communicating.
    Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence which may result in a ban with no warnings given.

I also feel this might fall under common sense as well
    Clause 4 - Common Sense and Bending the Rules
    While this is a gaming environment, EcoCityCraft is also a very large community. As such, we expect that all players use their common sense. Be a good sport and a friendly community member.

?????
    Clause 2 - Trolling
    • Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
      • Flame baiting
      • Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 3.)
      • Cyber-bullying
      • Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.

??????
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule CLEARLY explains that there is no tolerance at all for anything racial or disrespectful in any channel. The common sense side states everyone should be a friendly member to the community. This is a zero tolerance policy and i ignored it and was correctly punished for my ignorant action.
    Trolling rule means not to say anything to intentionally disrupt game play and or get a rise out of others. Even though i have no clue how i was 'trolling'.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    First i would like to start off with an apology to @xboyfernz the user who i wrong chatted this insensitive remark to (Even though it was only 1 remark and not remarkS like my ban reason says, it is still not something anyone should say ever). Second i would like to apologize to everyone who had to see what i said on the complaint via the screenshot uploaded by xboy. I was just trying to be playful in party chat, but i took it too far and even worse indirectly put it in the incorrect channel, even though it should have never been said in the first place and i apologize deeply. Despite this being my first offense in the regards of this topic, i should've been smarter and should've know better than to stoop to that level. I feel like I should be un-banned as i had been doing good on my road to recovery to becoming a extraordinary user on the server, but had a bad slip up that side tracked my recovery. Since my ban i have taken some time to chill out, reflect on my wrong doing, and re-read the rules. (I'd like to appologize to those who saw this wrong chat as trolling, it was never meant to cause harm or threaten anyone but sadly it might have for some, and i would like to thoroughly apologize to those people) I feel i am ready to come back, and comply with the rules like i should have the first time. If allowed back, I will be more mindful of my language, and of where i put things i say, and be sure to put them in the correct spot and make sure they comply with the rules set by the Server. Thank you for your time to read/process my appeal, and deepest apologies for the trouble i caused with this incident.

• Potato x 9
    • Like x 6
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List
    #1 BaccaAMP, Sep 1, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Please do not post anything irrelevant on this appeal, irrelevant comments have been deleted. Any further will result in a forum warning.

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    @BaccaAMP
    Please ensure your appeal addresses and includes your full ban reason.

4. BaccaAMP

BaccaAMP Bacca Mafia
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +750
    I dont agree with the reason of ban, But okay. Done

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    unbanned, don't cause issues in chat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.