Ban Appeal [asiasi27]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by asiasi27, Jun 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asiasi27

asiasi27 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +16
    Minecraft Username: asiasi27

Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name: I have not changed my name

Which of ECC's services are you banned on? Main server

Reason of Ban: Grief

Rule violated: No griefing in towns

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: A player should not destroy anything in a town that is not his.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: My younger brother and I share this account, and when I logged on today I found out that I was banned. I asked my brother and he said that he took some diamond blocks from the town that I bought a plot in. I believe that this is wrong and I would never do anything like it. I have changed my password so my brother can't get on anymore. If the owner of the town would like help fixing it, I will. Thank you for your time and sorry for this inconvenience.

2. TaylorBros22

TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,227
    Hello, @asiasi27, before I can consider unbanning you I would like you to post the full rule you broke from our ECC Rules page.

3. asiasi27

asiasi27 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +16
    Here you go @TaylorBros22
    Clause 1 - Griefing
    • Grief is defined as breaking or destroying things that do not belong to you, including breaking and replacing things to get to places that otherwise you shouldn't be going (for example, breaking into someone's house.) This can also extend to building things in areas that do not belong to you.
      • Grief is not allowed in protected towns, unless the town owner has decided otherwise. In the event a grief occurs in a non-grief town then a grief report can be filed here: Grief Report and Rollback Request
        • If a town allows grief then all residents must be informed before joining the town.
    • When a grief report is filed, grief is graded on a sliding scale of minor/moderate/major based on the amount and severity of damage done, and is determined based on staff guidelines by the staff member investigating the situation. It is also determined at that time whether the grief is bad enough to warrant a rollback.
    • Grief in the wild is frowned upon, but allowed. Staff will not take any action in the case of wild grief.
    • Please see Section 7 for rules regarding grief in the Aether, Nether and Mining World.

4. TaylorBros22

TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,227
    I'm glad to see that you wish to return to ECC @asiasi27. As you have found out we don't take grief like this lightly what so ever, and just so you get the scale of this about 40k worth of stuff was broken.
    I also want to stress that your account is your responsibility and that it is important that you keep it soley for your own use, so something like this does not happen again.
    As you seem remoresful for your actions and this is your first ban for this sort of thing, I am going to be temp banning you for 36hours for the grief. I do not want to see another appeal from you for this or any thing else.

User temp banned for 36 hours for grief

#4 TaylorBros22, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.