[Ban Appeal] ashton_taylor

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ashton_taylor, Dec 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashton_taylor

ashton_taylor Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    In Game Name:
    Ashton_Taylor
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Ecc ?
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    "Scamming xNinjaxStevex (500k)"
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Scamming(top)
    A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Don't take peoples money and screw them over, sorry about that.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    It's been a very very long time since my ban (Feb 17 2017) and I'd like to come back and pay back Ninja all the money I couldn't pay back to him or her. I feel really bad about taking his or her money and I feel like I can grind out the money or just sell features for in game money if that's still a thing. Thanks for reading :/

2. Fescht

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +361
  3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    So it looks like you owed @XNinjaXSteveX 500k. Due to the currency shift in our reset, this is now only valued at 50k ECD and that is what you'll be expected to repay.

Since XNinja has apparently not yet logged into our new City server, I will not be setting a due date. Just keep in mind that you still owe the money. You could transfer it to him over the forums (or have someone do that for you).

Should he contact you regarding this debt, you will have 7 days to pay it, starting at the time he contacts you.

In the meantime, please make sure you're up to date on the rules.

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.