[Ban Appeal] Ashmil

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Ashmil, May 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashmil

Ashmil Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Ashmil
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    I am banned from the main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Advertising
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1.2 - Advertising(top)
    Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product, Minecraft server, or anything else non-EcoCityCraft related.
    External products may be mentioned, so long as they are not being advertised. Other Minecraft servers may not be mentioned under any circumstance.
    Any advertisement that is allowed on the server in any form (including, but not limited to, in-game related items/trades, store advertisements, or personal livestreams that are completely and only EcoCityCraft related) must go into our Trade Channel, and must always abide by our trade channel rules for length and repetition.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    You cannot advertise anything outside of the minecraft server, but they can be mentioned (other than other servers). You can advertise in games stores and trades as long as they are on the Trade Channel.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I think I should be unbanned because this ban I received was almost 9 years ago when I was much younger and did not know what I was doing. I probably was advertising my Youtube channel which I do not have anymore and have learned not to advertise if it is prohibited. I have grown and matured.

2. 1aughter

1aughter Oɾαɳɠҽ GαɱҽAԃɱιɳ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,763
    I’ve unbanned you as you were banned 6 years ago. Please do not advertise in the future. Remember that saying the name, website, as well as the IP, are defined as advertising, and that they will be punished for. I recommend you to reread the rules.

Welcome back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.