[Ban Appeal] AaronACS

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by AaronACS, Nov 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AaronACS

AaronACS Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    In Game Name:
    AaronACS
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    All
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Hacking
    Rule Violated:
    Cheating is not tolerated.
    Cheating in any form is not allowed. Anything that would give you an unfair advantage over other players is considered cheating. This can include client mods, abusing server bugs, using alt accounts to directly financially benefit your main account.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    No one can hack at any time
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I did not hack in any of my sg games. Now I have the video of the fight that got me banned.

As you can see I did not get a critical hit "every single time" like United said in my first appeal. I never have hacked before and my stats prove it. My 1.5 kda is no where near the top players. I had potions and got lucky in this fight. I am telling the truth that I never hacked before.

#1 AaronACS, Nov 20, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    The fight depicted in that video wasn't even the one that got you banned in the first place, so there's that.

Not entirely sure what your stats prove here - hacking is by no means everything, nor would it keep you from dying or losing PvP.

But eh, in the big picture of things, I don't see a reason to keep you posting appeals if it's just gonna be a back and forth like this, nor do I have the time for it. So I'm gonna just unban you with a balance/chest wipe and leave it at that.

If you end up banned for this offense again, the punishment will be more severe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Just seconds prior to your unban you go ahead and threaten me via email that you will be filing PayPal disputes.

What a damn shame. You’ve now earned a 60 day account lock out for financial threats. Go ahead and proceed with your threats, our legal team is beyond capable of handling them.

You will NOT threaten your way onto my server. Most pathetic and idiotic thing you could have done.

I await action on these threats.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #3 andrewkm, Nov 20, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.