[Ban Appeal 2]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by NeonFragS_YT, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeonFragS_YT

NeonFragS_YT Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +9
    Minecraft Username: RyanChan17

Reason of Ban: Advertising via pm

Rule violated: Section 4 clause 1.2 Advertising

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: the rule means that u cant tell anyone to play other servers in ecc.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I wont do it again next time and i am really sorry that i did that and i read all the rules and i understand all of them now plz unban me.
    I dont really know that rule. If i knew i would not have done it. Also plz tell me who i told a server to. I dont really know.

2. NeonFragS_YT

NeonFragS_YT Builder

Ratings:
    +9
    Plz tell me who i told a server to

3. HCPillarofFire

HCPillarofFire Builder

Ratings:
    +469
    You were found to have advertised via a PM from looking though logs. We do not need to disclose to whom you said anything. However seeing as how this is your first offense I will go ahead and reduce your tempban down to a 3 hour tempban. I strongly recommend that you be sure to not break the rules again or we will be more strict. Oh also as a Mayor you agreed and confirmed that you had read ALL the server rules including said advertising rules section 4 clause 1.2. Both as a resident and a Mayor so please do not play that card in the future it will not flow, you will need to read all the server rules again to make sure this does not happen.

User tempbanned 3 hours. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.