[Ban Appeal] 0o0_0o0

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by 0o0_0o0, Nov 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0o0_0o0

0o0_0o0 Builder
    Builder ⛰️

Ratings:
    +3
    In Game Name:
    0o0_0o0
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Minecraft Server.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Spamming/Trolling
    Rule Violated:
    Spamming is not allowed.
    Spamming is filling chat with multiple unneeded characters or messages. Don't do it.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Unnecessarily filling the chat with unwanted messages or characters is bad.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I just want to clarify that I'm not a troll nor have I ever acted like one. I have simply defended myself when people have trolled me. I have lost my temper, yes, but that doesn't mean I have
    trolled. Losing your temper and trolling are two very different things. I admit I could have just blocked the people that were bothering me and I'm sorry I didn't. I was acting impulsively
    when I was upset which I admit I need to work on that. I hope that you won't view me as a troll anymore and that you also won't view me as the start of all drama when it's clear that
    other people have started drama and roped me into it. I hope you will give me a chance and not continue to look down on me just because I lose my temper from time to time. I certainly
    don't like for people to see me in a negative light and to see me for things I'm not. That's partly what makes me mad and I would appreciate it if you saw me as who I am: kind, outgoing,
    and friendly.

2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    You got caught in the crossfire of an IP ban with the other account.

I'll unban you, since you weren't trolling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.