Ban Apeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by nunimano, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nunimano

nunimano Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Minecraft Username[/b]:nunimano

Reason of Ban: Talking to an admin in an inapropriate matter

Rule violated:
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks, or any other way of communicating.
    Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (ie. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence, punishment of which may not warrant a warning before being given.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: This means that swearing is strictly of limits.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned:I am very very sorry for what happened. My older brother hates me so he put a bunch of swear words towards one of the admins i have dealed with him now so it will never happen again.

2. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    You already have an open appeal. Please be patient whilst this is handled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.