Bahahahah

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Michaelwm, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Michaelwm

Michaelwm Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +28
    Whoever thought rebecca black sang good, why not listen to my moment WITHOUT auto tune :b
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTNquPzvbWY[/youtube]
    Even if it is fake, its still funny =3

2. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +284
    I've watched this before, and it's completely FAKE. I've heard her sing without Auto-tune, and this is not what she sounds like. Actually, she sounds a lot better than this, and her voice isn't this high either. I hate people dissing Rebecca because Friday, and she was FORCED to do Friday, and Arkmusicfactory Ruined Rebecca's reputation. This one is not by Ark, thank god. The REAL version of this is much better than Friday. I know you know it's fake, but alot of people prolly don't >_>. Am i the ONLY ONE who likes Rebecca black? :)

3. XvKarnagevX

XvKarnagevX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    No there is other people, and either way people are going to make fun of her fake or not, cause well its life :/

4. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    That could honestly be her without auto-tune, not fake. She is... 13, correct? Or something really young...

Also, My Moment (not the video on this thread) has tons of auto-tune, and you told me it didn't.... :| Lmao

5. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284
    It has less auto-tune. Not completely auto-tune free, and she is, 14, i think now. And this "AUTOTUNE DISABLED" is completely fake, i've heard her real singing, and it's much better. THIS her real singing, it's actually pretty good. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CBzT2pv1Jc[/youtube] :)

6. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    Do realize that you can choose to sound different for songs... In Friday, she sounds highly nasally. :b So, if she sung "normally," without the nasal sound, it would sound much different.. And of course, her normal voice can sound much different than her singing voice (you've seen AI auditions xD).

I can imagine the "fake" video being her normal voice, or close to it... It probably has some edited, but not much. Her voice in generally is kinda weird. >_>

Also, if you think that is pretty good for little to no autotune, you need to go listen to real singers.

/endsisterdramastuff

7. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284
    I know what real singers are, i was just saying rebecca isn't that bad, i would much rather prefer miley cyrus, or carrie underwood, i was just saying shes not all that bad. >__>