[Appeal] s3nor_PiMp1n

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by s3nor_pimpin, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s3nor_pimpin

s3nor_pimpin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    Minecraft Username- s3nor_PiMp1n

Reason- Inappropriate Chat

Counter Reason- I did not think it would get me banned. I can see how my language could come across as suggestive, but it wasn't Cussing or Swearing, Made no sexual references, or anything Vulgar. It was more creepy, I didn't think I would get banned for it.

Evidence- No evidence, Just asking to please be unbanned.

2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello,

The language you used was highly suggestive and sexual. I will not go into detail here seeing as it was deemed highly inappropriate for a reason. However, near explicit innuendos and flat out sexual references are completely unacceptable. What you did in auction chat should never have happened. We have kids on this server who don't need to read that kind of thing. I request you file a new ban appeal and put more effort and honesty into that one. Look up the rule you broke in the server rules located here:

http://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Rules

Then appeal with more honesty and remorse for your actions because at this point I do feel that this would happen again if I unban you.

Revanrose6

Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.