Apology

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fr0zenTiger, May 20, 2022.

1. Fr0zenTiger

Fr0zenTiger Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $4,300,000
    Ratings:
    +690
    Hello ECC,

I know this is absolutely the wrong place to post this (sorry staff :) ) but I want to apologise for my past staff applications.
    Back when I was active on ECC 1-2 years ago I applied for staff two or three times. As you probably know I didn’t get accepted into staff xD This left me disappointed, and I started complaining about the fact that they wouldn’t accept me because of my young age. Now that I’m a few years older I see that that behaviour was wrong and childish, and I totally see why I wasn’t accepted, and looking back I’m happy I wasn’t accepted because now I have learnt from what happened, if I was somehow accepted into staff I wouldn’t have learnt anything.

I want to apologise for my childish behaviour. I also want to thank Clar and the staff team for letting me have that learning experience back then.

I wish y’all the best :) <3

2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    I appreciate the sentiment, however do keep the Staff Apps forum for just staff applications. :p
    I've moved this to General Discussion for you.

3. Fr0zenTiger

Fr0zenTiger Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $4,300,000
    Ratings:
    +690
    Haha thanks Clar, my bad