Another Tutorial Area

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mission001, May 15, 2011.

?

Would Guests Like To See The Guide/Tutorials Section For Tips and Guides For Our Server?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Well, i was thinking that the guests are the ones who needs the tips and knowledge to be successful in the server...

So i was wondering if guests would like a tutorial section for things such as:

Tips on Building Your Own City
    Making Screenshots
    General Minecraft Tips
    Sugar Canes Farm Creation
    Tree Farms Creation

I know the residents also have a areas which could be used for:

Redstone Help
    Traveling Tips
    Money Making Guides
    Making Shops
    General Resident Commands Help

I think the tutorials will help guests feel more welcome and they might actually post and look at the board more which will get rid of some topics such as "why am i not whitelisted' because they check the topics regularly because they are on here more.

I would like comments from guests especially but residents too, i suppose you as well moo :p
    You think its a good idea?

2. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    You knew I'd stalkread the post, eh? >_>

I think it'd be a good idea, for the same reason(s) you gave. xD

3. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    I think some tutorials are worthy for residents because its a privilege to see some tutorials like making money and things like that.

But i think there should be somewhere for builders to see how to make things, basic knowledge for this server.
    I was going to make a Newbie Guide to EcoCityCraft, but the topic would be so long, even i would want to read it xD

But with a sub-forum, in one topic, you could talk about mining, one topic about farming, one topic about how to make things, one topics on buildings, furniture, the list goes on.

Nothing like redstone, money making and using resident commands because they are quick hard and complex, but the residents could ee things like this because they have earnt it if you see what i mean.

That my opinion though :p