AEM Welcome to ECC Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jmichael214, May 3, 2017.

1. jmichael214

jmichael214 Back Again, Apparently
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,837
    AEMers,

I don't think any of us can really understand what it's like to have one's server go down ... but we can empathize, and we're glad you're here. I just wanted to say that, and I would gently suggest that others might want to do the same?

WELCOME!

• Friendly Friendly x 20
    • List
  2. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,132
    We hope you come to enjoy ECC as much as the rest of us have, AEMers!

3. pokeball92870

pokeball92870 PokeManiac
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,547
    Many of our members will still be testing the waters, but I feel that most will be able to be comfortable over time. Cheers to you guys for welcoming with open arms! <3

4. Meg1626

Meg1626 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi,

Glad to see the changes going on, though I'm sorry to see AEM go down. I'm hoping for good things.

Who would I contact about AEM questions? Is there anyone in particular I can direct my questions to?

Meg

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,655,100
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    Hey @Meg1626, there's a thread up here that can probably answer most of your questions. If you have anything you want to ask us staff as well, just shoot us a forum pm or a pm in game. A lot is still uncertain, but we'll help you out as much as we can

6. _Sharpy

_Sharpy Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $348,740
    Ratings:
    +652
    Welcome to ECC, AEMers :) I've been on here 5 years now (well, 5 years tomorrow :p) and I have loved every moment on ECC. I hope you guys will enjoy this server as much as we are enjoying it or have enjoyed it :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    If any of you need help just shoot one of the staff a message!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    I know it sucks to have your server taken down. I know how I'd feel if ecc went down. I actually get a lil nerves when Andrew resets mining/nether/end every month. :( I'm sure Andrew will get things up and running for you guys as soon as he can. It's so great to have y'all here tho! It's nice to see some new friendly faces. :) Ecc can be a bit hard to start out on, but please don't let that get you down, the community here is unlike anywhere else. If you look over the forum, you'll see. We have members here who run programs designed to help new members out. I wanted to post a couple in here that y'all can benefit from, it might help you enjoy ecc a lil better if it's not so much a grind at the beginning.

The builder bonus:
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/builder-bonus.130448/
    The builder bonus is pretty straight forward. When you rank up to "Resident", you have to apply within 3 days. To apply click the link and reply to that thread by answering the 8 questions asked. AdmiralD runs this program and he will get in touch with you to pay you the $15k back that you spent on resident. :) Remember tho, you only have 3 days apply after becoming resident! @pokeball92870 @Potata

The Builder Fund:
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/nicit6s-builder-fund.165139/
    These are a series of grants to help you get through the first 3 ranks. Nicit6 runs this program. You have to be sponsored by the person who's town you live in. If you don't have a town, please speak with me,@Mission001, @Hammerstrike, @_NIAGARA_. We all would be happy to give you a place and sponsor you for this program (we can only do 2 players each tho).

Welcome and goodluck to y'all. I hope you can enjoy ecc like we all have. :) Need any help, just ask!

• Friendly x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • List
    #8 Ladyvamptress, May 4, 2017
    Last edited: May 4, 2017
  9. oootopia

oootopia Utopian
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,954
    Welcome AEM members! First I'd like to say that I'm really sorry about what you're going through right now. I can only imagine how shocking and upsetting this is. Especially for those among you who have dedicated up to YEARS and now face change.

But ECC is a very special place! I have met people here I consider true friends beyond the scope of a block placing game. The community here is amazing and I hope you guys are seeing just how excited we all are at the prospect of you joining us! Please if there is anything you need do not hesitate to ask! You can contact me, our staff team, or ask our amazing community members, we are all happy to help! And we have an amazing server owner who truly cares about this community and our server very deeply and I confidently believe you can trust him to do right by AEM.

Welcome <3

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  10. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Welcome AEM members to the ECC community! We realize this may not have been your personal choice to be here and understand your frustration. We are glad you are here no matter what the circumstances and hope you will enjoy your time with us.
    As any family, we also have our share of issues. Be aware of the trolls and haters that exist everywhere and surround yourself with the positive members of our server. You will find that most of us really do wish you success and will do whatever we can to help you achieve that.
    I know this may sound boring but please take a few moments and read the WIKI and visit the tutorials to see how ECC works as it is quite different than most servers since it revolves around a rather hardcore economy. Never hesitate to ask questions of our staff as they are quite awesome! Reading the forums will also give you a better understanding of how we behave as a community.
    Thank you for being here and enjoy your time here at ECC.
    Wishing you all the very best of success!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  11. xX3PICREBELXx

Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,608
    welcome to my lair

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. oootopia

oootopia Utopian
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,954
    Group pic of some of our new community members from AEM as they get ready to set up in @pokeball92870's new town!

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Potato x 1
    • List
  13. knears2000

knears2000 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,958
    *crib

14. Hackney_Builder

Hackney_Builder Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +205
    AEM, I stand with you. I know what it feels to have a server you put lots of work taken away. My arms are open to you. If you need a home, feel free to pop down to /warp scarborough and buy one of our cheap apartments!

15. zeldamerchant

zeldamerchant Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
    Welcome to all AEM Folk!!! Take your time looking around and let any of us know if you need help!!!

zeldamerchant Spawn Merchant #73 yellow road

16. Meg1626

Meg1626 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks for getting back to me! It's also lovely to see the warm welcome players are getting. I'm going to msg you with my questions.

Thanks again!
    Meg