[Advertisement] Bridge building

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by MinecraftDoctors, Apr 26, 2019.

1. MinecraftDoctors

Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    Do you suck at building bridges or don't feel like building them but you really need some? Do you have a mountain town? Are you building an underground army of mole men to take over ECC but there's a ravine in your way? Well, do I have the deal for you! At absolutely no cost to you, I will give you an estimate based on the gap and the size of bridge you need built! Just pm me in-game or on the forums and I'll reply! Don't want to take a chance on someone you haven't seen build bridges before? Well, if you don't like the end product I will give you a full refund and tear down the bridge at no cost to you. If you'd like to see some examples of what I can do, see this link here:

*disclaimer: I am not guaranteed to do business just because you want it and I reserve the right to deny business at any point, and you are promised a refund if I decide to deny business mid-build, however, the bridge will be torn down. All prices are negotiable. If you have any questions, PM me in-game or on the forums.