Additional Information in the mcMMO section

Discussion in 'ECC Wiki Team & User Submissions' started by Mission001, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Additional Info on this page:
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki/mcmmo/

[​IMG]

Fishing needs to be added to this section:
    Fishing
    • See /Fishing in-game
    • Shake ability becomes available at 150 levels of Fishing

---

Additional Infomation about level unlocks for: (Needs more research)

Alchemy - Is it meant to be in a spoiler?

Axes - (Couldn'f find someone with high enough level to show me the unlocks)

Swords-
    Counter Attack unlocks with 200 Levels of Swords (If not disabled, if disabled needs adding to changes section)
    Swords Limit Break unlocks with 200 Levels of Swords (If not disabled, if disabled needs adding to changes section)
    Rupture unlocks with 750 Levels of Swords (If not disabled, if disabled needs adding to changes section)

Unarmed-
    Remove Disarm from top section as its disabled and is mentioned below of it being disabled.
    Iron Arm Style unlock level (Couldnt find what level it unlocks, possible either 100 or 600)(If not disabled, if disabled needs adding to changes section)
    Iron Grip unlock level Couldnt find what level it unlocks, possible either 100 or 600)(If not disabled, if disabled needs adding to changes section)

Woodcutting heading needs to be bolded and underlined to match the other abilities.

Commands Section

Adding command
    /mcability - Gives the ability to toggle Skill Specific Special Abilities using Right Click (Toggle of Super Break etc.)

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
    #1 Mission001, Jul 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Just gonna ask here, have you tested any of these to see if they are enabled or not?

3. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    I have not.
    Spoke to you regarding this on discord shortly after.
    but /mcability to my knowledge does work out of everything i posted xD