Acrobatics Trainer: A McMMO Guide

Discussion in 'Basic Tutorials' started by Mission001, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Acrobatics ability that is leveled by taking damage from falling off high heights and surviving. It allows one to 'roll', reducing/cancelling damage on occasion, holding the sneak key you can execute a 'graceful roll' if you want a more-guaranteed cushion, and adds a dodge chance for halving damage.

[​IMG]
    Even though abilities cap at level 1000! They are worth grinding to get! Here they are:
    Roll - Up to 100%! Roll is a passive ability that can decrease your damage from falling.
    Graceful Roll - Up to 100%! Gracefull Roll is when you crouch and jump off a hight of 4 blocks or higher, this will yield more xp then a normal roll.
    Dodge - Up to 20%! Dodge is another passive skill, and halves the attack damage you receive.

[​IMG]
    Here are the list of enchantments that will help you with Acrobatics, here they are:
    Feather Falling (I, II, III and IV) From what i understand, whatever enchantment of Feather Falling you have, will double your xp gained from falling. Please note, having feather falling does decrease your damage, meaning less xp. But you get double xp so you still earn more :p

[​IMG]
    So, now your thinking about how you can build any Acro Trainer! well, here is a schematic below to make a standard Acro Trainer:
    Before you start, please remember, you will need to purchase a Heal Sign which cost 40k, You will also need to be able to place Lift Signs.
    Also disable /fly before you use
    Ok here we go:

[​IMG]

This Acro Trainer will earn you 192xp per fall without having Feather Falling boots etc.

How it works is you walk right up to the the lift sign, and right click the Lift Sign, you will then get tp'd to the top and fall to the floor, you will gain xp for this fall, then right click the Heal Sign, and then repeat.
    There are other slightly different designs of this but this is the basic design!
    Please also remember, this is just a minimal design, you can add lots of decor around it to hide it up :p

[​IMG]
    Why is my Acro trainer higher then this?
    Acro trainers can be higher, but they run the risk of getting you killed! This will ofc gain your more xp for the fall, but you do have a chance of dying, the design above will never kill you!

I Cant afford to buy one, are there any public Acro Trainers I can use?
    There are tons around the server but
    there is a public Acro Trainer in the City of Bountiful if you'd like to use it thanks to @emongolab and @BackToThePast (/warp bountiful)
    It also does have a portal.

Once you warp there, go left down the stairs and then take a sharp right and your there!
    Make sure you have nothing on you incase you forget to click the heal sign and die!
    Here is what it looks like:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Have any suggestions for this tutorial? Have something you want to add?
    Well pm @Mission001 and hopefully I will get round to adding it.
    If I feel a question that is asked is worthy to go in the FAQ section, I will add it :D

Thanks again for reading my tutorial, feel free to pm me other tutorial suggestions.
    Mission001

#1 Mission001, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
  2. Photonoid

Photonoid Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +343
    thread made well done :D

3. Mission001

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Thanks <3

4. faimer9799

faimer9799 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +23
    Awesome thread. You rock!

5. 314

314 Irratioπal President, former ServerAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $20,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,860
    Yay, another mcmmo tutorial!

Every level of FF reduces fall damage by 0.5 hearts. Since you receive mcmmo-xp for damage, you get less. However, FF (Any level) doubles the amount of this reduced xp. (Yes, I love to be exact. :happy:)

6. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Added :)

7. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    So does this mean to get the maximum experience you would have to be wearing leather boots with only feather falling I on them with no other armour and then have the acrobatics trainer at the highest height possible?