6 Years

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zedoker, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,312
    Hello Everyone,
    So today I received my 6 year member medal which is pretty dope, and it got me thinking...
    Around this time I always think about ECC. Why? Because I check the forums fairly often even when I'm not in game, and even in my inactive times I've always been drawn to the server. It's weird how a minecraft server is one of the more stable parts of where I've been the past 6 years.
    6 years ago I was a junior in high school, now I'm a senior in college, living in a different state, had different friends, and just had a different life. Who knows where I'll be in a year from now (I've been applying to grad schools, so hopefully that'll happen)? The one constant thing that I believe will happen is that I'll be checking on the hottest gossip of ECC most likely via forums. I may not be staff (return pt 4?), or even active, but I hope to impact the community in ways that old timers can and have; showing the community what being old is like.
    Here's to another 6 years hopefully, and I'd like to thank everyone, including those who have came and gone over the years, for the memories and experiences that both my 15 and my 21-year-old self still remember (yes I'm only 21 but I somethings feel like im 210, being old isn't easy).
    Thank you,
    Zedo

P.S I dug around and found some photos of the days, half of them are loans so not that interesting and I cut those out:

[​IMG]
    First picture of me ever on ECC

[​IMG]
    Back when I actually had money to troll lotto

[​IMG]
    Smod days baby

[​IMG]
    I swear I had money once

[​IMG]
    #Obblebobble #Neverforget

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is what happens in /ch special when its 1am and im by myself. Staff if you find this to be too much go ahead and delete (also not confirming staff chat)

[​IMG]
    Shoutout to @annyonion for this incredible design that I had for so long

That's all until next year!
    Peace and Love,
    Zedo

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Inactive or not, I am glad that you continue to visit and spend time here when you can.
    Congratulations on 6 years!

3. jwpwns

jwpwns ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,628
    grats m8 time rlly flys eh?

4. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Glad to see that you are still at least semi-active! iirc, you were the person that always helped me during my early days/noob days, so thank you for that!

5. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    Glad to see your post Zed and hopefully we'll still be seeing you around the server/forums in years to come buddy. Happy 6 Years! <3 :)