2mil ecd giveaway

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by yandyyyy, Jan 10, 2021.

1. yandyyyy

yandyyyy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +212
    tell me why you deserve 1mil ecd and nominate someone else to recieve 1mil ecd and tell me why you think they deserve it (do they help the community? are they rly nice in chat etc)
    dont nominate urself lol tell me why you deserve 1mil and nominate someone else who you think deserves 1mil

ill pick winner in a few days idk ill edit this if i have to give an exact date

dont nominate hyrule or limelush bc ill just ignore u but if they want they can nominate someone to receive the money

also rich ppl need not apply soz (you know who you are) yall can nominate but not enter yourself :p

put more effort into why you think the person you nominate deserves the ecd for a higher chance of them getting picked

#1 yandyyyy, Jan 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  2. flynn1597

flynn1597 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +9
    Hi,

I'd like to nominate myself.

I've only been here just over a month, but I feel I've really become apart of the community. I've worked hard, had help from people along the way and built towns that people now call home. I'm always nice to everyone and welcome newcomers.

I know I'm still an ECC "noob" but I'd like to think I'm becoming a key member of the community ! :) I'd love the 1 mil ecd to go towards my towns (mainly construction of my second one) and maybe ecolegend one day ! :D

I'd like to nominate NicklePot because they've worked so so hard on Hobowars and have always been so kind and pleasant ! They deserve a little bonus ! :D

Thank you so much & I hope you consider me & Nickle :D

3. Nicklepot18

Nicklepot18 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +41
    I think that i deserve the prize because i am always there to help people whether it is giving out ereps or donations. Just today I built a new player a mob grinder out of a dungeon for free. I have always been nice to people on the server and i participate in in-game events such as lotto and events made by clarinet. Also i have recently made the event called hobowars as another way for people on ecc to have fun and make money easily. I also think i deserve it because I am always nice to people and never mean to start trouble. Also this would help make me money to buy tools to make a community chest that I plan on having in the future. This chest would be open to all players and the cost to join it would depend on what the player had to offer. Also I lose alot of money cause of gambling problem so it would also help that. I nominate @ChefCraft19 because he alway has helped me i was a newer player. Chefcraft has alway given me ereps before i bought the feature for myself and now i return what he did for me on a daily basis by giving out ereps and helping when i can. In all Chef is an amazing player who is an amazing moderator as well because he is always there to help people! All in all whoever wins this prize i wish them the best and to put the money to good use. Thanks yandere/skai for this challenge as it gave me an excuse to thank chef for all the stuff he's done for me and it is giving me a chance to hopefully start up the community chest of my dreams. Anyhow thanks skai and good luck all.

4. GoProDojo

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +271
    @LimeLush should get the money because he is the best

5. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Thank you for doing a giveaway like this!

I think I should win the money because I dedicate basically all my time in ECC to building builds for the community to enjoy. In addition, I maintain the ECCMuseum, which is dedicated in protecting, sharing, and preserving ECC history through lored items etc. and sharing all the awesome events that were created. Both of those tasks are not cheap at all and 1mil will go a long way in taking the next step. I don't participate in the economy too much since I focus on building and grind for basically all of my ECD and building materials. 1mil will help place more towns and buy some materials for my ease.

Also, I decided to create a wart farm for the community, which defiantly needs some help getting off its feet.

I nominate @LaggyTryHard because he is also an amazing builder who will use the winnings to further his community builds and won't use it for personal gain, gambling, or to further himself in the economy. He was taking about another project after he finishes Nymeria, so the 1mil will help jumpstart that project.

#5 Jdawger, Jan 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  6. Xdutchless

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +96
    You could give 1m to me, because I am fairly new. But I don’t think I need it, I can make a decent amount of money and I like doing it.
    If you would give it to me I would put it towards my nether wart farm which will maybe become a community farm in the future.

I would nominate fwgking for selling me my first magic hoe on a payment plan which was like heaven. I also could nominate khaki for learning me all kinds of stuff and for getting me started.
    Same for madmonster, probablydead and everyone else that helped me.

But my nomination will go to @Jdawger , I really like his builds and would love to see more of his creations. His builds are great sight for the community.

P.s. thanks for doing this giveaway!!

7. Fr0zenTiger

Fr0zenTiger Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $4,278,500
    Ratings:
    +690
    I’d use the money to buy skylord or to add to the pile of savings you need for a magic rod.

but more importantly I wanna nominate @Karin_88 for always being there for me and for other people too :) <3

8. SirSpuzzy

SirSpuzzy Wandering Shulker Salesman
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +242
    I Nominate myself because i owe you 1mil

I nominate my partners account iSpazOut, because if she wins. she owes you 1mil as part of my debt

Thank you for listening <3

9. _Jqck

_Jqck Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +10
    I'd like to nominate @slipperymonkeysz as really helped me out when I was buying his melon sword. He sold it to me very underpriced whilst I was still builder exclaiming that everyone helped him out when he was a builder and wanted to give back to the community / pay it forward. Not only would I love to see him rewarded for such kindness, he is still only resident and wasn't really wealthy enough to simply sell a ECC tool for less than going price which showed how genuine he was so the money to him I'm sure would go a long way. Since the kind purchase of the tool, I've since realized that using it without e-repair is extremely inefficient as I'm constantly hassling Mods and other server members that posses the command. I'd especially love for Slippery to be rewarded for his kindness as well as the other 1m being just the right amount I'd need to buy ExtCommands + along with my savings. The final goal of the purchase of ExtCommands+ would genuinely set me up for the rest of my time on ECC as it would provide an efficient reliable and productive way of making profit.

Cheers, _Jqck.

#9 _Jqck, Jan 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  10. socksforsupper

socksforsupper President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐

Ratings:
    +84
    I would like to receive the 1 mil, so I could pay off some debt and work towards getting better tools. I've used all of my ecd to get features which is great but it's a slow process without good tools.

I nominate @probablydead to receive the other 1 mil because they're super friendly and really helpful. They're generous and puts a lot of time and effort into EcoCityCraft.

#10 socksforsupper, Jan 11, 2021
  11. Wix46

Wix46 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    i think i deserve it because i don't have enough money to do things to improve the server

12. SkystriderTAG

SkystriderTAG Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +7
    I nominate myself.

I've been focused on building Oceanside up as a populous city that has been able to take some burden off the mods/staff by offering plots for new players, currenly my town sits around 49 citizens, all of which are active on the server, furthermore i've been working with @_dkennedy_ on Articnation which will also have plots and be a haven for new players to have homes.

If chosen I will use the 1 million between Articnation, and Oceanside to fund additional projects and improvements to both cities and building them up. An example would be adding public smithing area with free use anvils to use, or things like a Parkour that could allow new players to have some fun and potientally earn some money as well.

Thank you for your consideration.

13. techy88

techy88 Tech-savvy Nub
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +262
    I'd like to nominate myself as I frequently help players out that need feature services that are almost always offered for free and also occasionally help victims of griefing etc when I can. Also I'm working on a large build and could use a boost. :)

I'd also like to nominate @probablydead because when I returned to ECC she was so helpful and kind. She has become a good friend and I feel like she deserves this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. slatemissin4

slatemissin4 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +41
    i feel like i should win this milly because i feel as i am someone that most get along with and im always about a good time. with the milly i would put it into my town, and get new people set up by buying them resident and some tools to help them get a jump to the server as karin did to me. only reason i am now a tycoon VIP.
    i think @HypeDav should get the other amount becuase he ssomeone which is always a cool person to talk to and always about a good time.

15. JonathanWick

JonathanWick Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    Hey my name is Skywalker30. (Just changed my name to JonathanWick)

I would like to receive the prize, but not for me, its for the own ecc community and future new players. You see, I used to play ECC years ago in the old server, (Towns: Sevenseas and Sevenskies, please be kind to warp to those towns) this towns were totally mine and I used to give free plots, houses, departments and support for the new players, somewhere they could start nicely and with a lot of fun but for school reasons I couldn't play minecraft anymore, now I'm back, I'm staying and ready to start from zero, but with no money, I would totally use the prize to create new towns again and help new players and support the server.

If I win the money, as I said, I would use to rank to President, and get the 2 towns to build them totally free for new players, I would like to build plots, departments, train stations, community farms, attractions and a lot of things more! Please /Warp Sevenseas or /warp Sevenskies and you will see what I'm talking about :)

I would like to nominate ClarinetPhoenix, maybe she doesnt remember me anymore, but she used to be my friend in the old server, and we started from the beggining, and as I seen she has put a lot of time, effort, and love to this community!

If I may, I would like to nominate FirstNolan too, he has been so kind to help me from this new beggining in ECC.

Thank you for reading :)

#15 JonathanWick, Jan 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  16. BlueyxPacific

BlueyxPacific Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +87
    I would like to have 1 million ECD because I would use some towards one of my towns, and (perhaps) some towards getting EcoLeader.

I would also like to nominate Skywalker30 to receive the other 1 million. They have many plans to help the community and get projects off the ground, so I think it would help them a lot. They also seem like a nice person.

17. Cavd

Cavd OG Gambler
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +259
    I do not want it because I am not SELFISH however my new friend @IIKenII would like it to buy some features and invest it into the server wisely.

18. NessXXIII

NessXXIII Pushing the Envelope
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    I would like to nominate myself since I am rich and people always say “the rich get richer” so I don’t want them to be wrong.

I would also like to nominate my alt antipholus since he’s my alt and he doesn’t have feed plus. He gets very hungry.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  19. xHarambae

xHarambae President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +549
    I don't need the money, but I vouch for both @kevin24068 and @rbaj to receive the money. They are both older players from peak days of 2014. They have returned from a long hiatus, and they need the money to finish their new projects.

#19 xHarambae, Jan 11, 2021
  20. Fronk_the_Fish

Fronk_the_Fish Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐

Ratings:
    +15
    Glub ><>°

Lublub lub ><>°

#20 Fronk_the_Fish, Jan 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2021