~100k Giveaway!!~

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Chundi_Jr, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chundi_Jr

Chundi_Jr Ex-Rebecca
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,994
    Hey everyone! Welcome to my giveaway. :3

There will be 3 winners, 1st place will be 50k and 2nd & 3rd place will be 25k each. The giveaway will be ending on Saturday, Sept 6th, at 1:00pm (MST). Winners will be announced at 4:00pm. To enter this giveaway please use the following format:

IGN:
    How you have been helping the community:
    What you would use the money for:
    Someone else you think deserves the money:
    Anything you would like to add:

Thanks for applying, and good luck to each and every one of you! <33

#1 Chundi_Jr, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  2. unclesteeve

unclesteeve Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +15
    IGN: unclesteeve
    How you have been helping the community: I sell plots to residents and builders and help them get on their feet when they first join the server.
    What you would use the money for: I would use the money to buy materials to improve my town.
    Someone else you think deserves the money: @floffle123
    Anything you would like to add: Thank you for doing this :)

#2 unclesteeve, Sep 1, 2014
  3. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    IGN: pbrassat17
    How you have been helping the community: I have been staff member (Second time) I however also have done builder giveaways where i give random builders resident.
    What you would use the money for: The money would be used towards my town, aswell as my addiction to lotto (I keed)
    Someone else you think deserves the money: @BackToThePast
    Anything you would like to add: NA

4. GeneralZach

GeneralZach Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    IGN:GeneralZach
    How you have been helping the community:Basically telling builders begging for a job to go mine/farm etc
    What you would use the money for:Repaying some debts I owe
    Someone else you think deserves the money: Pandamaniack
    Anything you would like to add:Was going to quit so took out some pretty big loans to lotto with, lost and quit ecc but decided that it wasn't fair and i should at least pay back my debts before quitting

#4 GeneralZach, Sep 1, 2014
  5. uytm1

uytm1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    IGN: @uytm1
    How you have been helping the community: i gave out free food and equipment to new comers and gave out useful advise to builders
    What you would use the money for: rank up and build a town with my party
    Someone else you think deserves the money: @Sheep_mage if he apply he gave me free plot and a lot of useful advise.
    Anything you would like to add: well, the equipment i gave out to the new comers were mainly things that i don;t want | just being honest here.

6. kimi2QT

kimi2QT Ultra kawaii weeb
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +72
    IGN: kimi2QT
    How you have been helping the community: I've been doing odd jobs and helping people in chat.
    What you would use the money for: To get Resident and some tools. Do some builder giveaways/donations
    Someone else you think deserves the money: I_Am_boss99 hes saving for a town portal :)
    Anything you would like to add: I just hope someone who really needs the money gets it and doesn't put it all in lotto :/

7. 0TheRedHerring0

0TheRedHerring0 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

EcoDollars:
    $175,286
    Ratings:
    +360
    IGN:
    0TheRedHerring0

My towns slayhill and southern hill are dedicated to helping builders. I have farms and mines for builders to work, cheap housing, cooking pots, storage and more. Very soon I will be starting a store where builders can buy useful items for far below server prices and sell me things for above server prices. Soon I will be hiring builders to finish block placing in southernhill. I try to answer people's questions in chat and on the forums.

Since I acquired slayhill, my biggest problem has been getting people to the town. I worked hard farming pumpkins and bought the tp donation to start bringing in builders. However, many residents want to have there home set elsewhere or perhaps use the farm to make money but don't want to keep their stuff in slayhill. I am not the original owner of slayhill, so I can't put a portal or warp in. To solve this problem, I went back to farming pumpkins and working hard (with a little help from the lotto) to purchase my president town, SouthernHill, just across the sea from slayhill. If I were to win the 50k prize, I would use the money towards a town portal. If awarded 25k I would purchase a town warp.

@Crezarius He is coming back from along period of inactivity and doubtless has suffered from his balance being wiped. He was kind to me when I first started and sold me my first plot.

Thank you for doing this give away.

#7 0TheRedHerring0, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  8. nicho144

nicho144 Builder

Ratings:
    +22
    IGN: Nicho144
    How you have been helping the community: I am a person who has given away so many things, most of which were enchanted, for no cost at all. I have given builders jobs for a ridiculous amount of money. I have donated 15 k to a few builders. I just know how hard it is to earn money.
    What you would use the money for: Everything will be used on my town, we have many builders and people who live here for free, so I don't get much profit. It will probably be used for a town portal.
    Someone else you think deserves the money: @rax_tue she gave me a home when I was just a builder. @Morgan_stevie she has built a lot of the homes in my town at little to no cost.
    Anything you would like to add: When I was a builder, I was determined to get a town, and in a week I purchased one. I never asked for loans, and I only worked hard. I know how difficult it is. I have been robbed of all my items at one point by a person named surf*****, but it's allowed to take things from unlocked chests and I didn't know at that point. Lost 10 k. So now as a mayor I want to provide a safe haven for all builders in need.

#8 nicho144, Sep 1, 2014
  9. Mr_Doom_Bringer

Mr_Doom_Bringer Builder

Ratings:
    +379
    IGN: Mr_Doom_Bringer
    How you have been helping the community: I give out information to those who need it, by telling them what they need to know in global, or in pm. I have also donated to others, such as ArisenBatman who is kind and needs to get started again.
    What you would use the money for: I will use it for my debt, and maybe invest some in my spawnshop (station90)
    Someone else you think deserves the money: I believe Falconaire deserves it, because he is always helping others in need, by giveaways, or advice.
    Anything you would like to add: Thank you doing this giveaway, it's highly kind and I appreciate you doing this :)

10. BackToThePast

BackToThePast Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,134
    IGN:
    BackToThePast

I have done and accomplished many things in order to aid and expand the server as a whole. These methods include supplying new users with a basic way of earning cash and supplying basic supplies and plots. This type of behaviour can be seen in many of my towns, which include, BuilderCity and ModernFarms.

As a staff member, I am given the opportunity to improve and benefit users who may be in need or who are seeking knowledge. The community as a whole is growing because of our users who take their time and dedication in-order to expand, and I am proud to say, I am one of those users.

If I was given the money stated here, I would use it as well, to expand and grow my current towns, ModernFarms/BuilderCity. The more expansion that these towns get, the more users we can supply with homes and a guidance step to continue to grow.

The money would and could be used solely on supplies for the users or another town in-order to make more plots and homes for them to live in. There are many ways I could use this money to aid and expand our server.

@pbrassat17 , with his current towns and goals, his intentions are highly great for our server.

No, thanks for the opportunity.

11. minecraftninja05

Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +1,018
    IGN: minecraftninja05
    How you have been helping the community: I help as many users in chat as I can and sell cheap plots for builders in my town that offers a lot of perks
    What you would use the money for: towards my town, I was planning on receiving 800k from cike25, for breaking my melon sword, but he was banned and it doesn't appear I'll be getting that $ back, so any $ is greatly appreciated towards my town
    Someone else you think deserves the money: appleprocucling, because he co-owned the msword and my town, and is very helpful and he has done giveaways himself in the past
    Anything you would like to add: nope, gl all, ty chundi:D

12. minecraftbros0

minecraftbros0 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +70
    IGN:
    minecraftbros0
    Well, I do free donation services. I also give anyone in need of some land a free plot. I'll also give them access to all the town farms and services. If someone needs help, I don't care what project I'm doing. I'll try to help them the best I can.
    I'd probably use this money to hire a clearing team to clear my town for this project here: http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/teamrheas-grants.98252/page-3
    I haven't really been able to get around to doing this project. I just don't like to clear so much stuff. It made me lose interest in the project and I feel
    guilty that I'm not doing more for it. This would help me greatly to get back to building. If you're wondering, I bought the town of libertatem for this project.
    I'd nominate @captainwow12 because I know that he's trying to build a project too. If he got the money, I bet he would be able to finish his project of an ECHL stadium. He's worked so hard to make it, and I believe this would be a great way to earn some funds for some new additions.

Today's my birthday! :)

Good Luck Everyone!

13. mista_J

mista_J Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +172
    IGN: Mista_J
    How you have been helping the community: I have often done free e-repairs and teleports for hours at a time, I always help new comers to the server to the best of my ability. I try to answer questions that users have whenever I can. When I had my mayor and president town I would give free perms to builders so that they can have a place to live in and also farm to help them get money for what they need. I sometimes to little contests here and there for like a $1,000 prize.
    What you would use the money for: I would use this money to help pay of my 925k debt, I just bought a melon sword on a payment plan and this money would really help me out in paying my debt.
    Someone else you think deserves the money: @shadow2497 because he is my bro and he really wants president because he is a mayor, and he Is saving up all his money for that next rank.
    Anything you would like to add: Thank you so much for doing this and sharing your money! thank you for giving everyone a chance at getting some extra money!

14. floffle123

floffle123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +93
    IGN: floffle123
    How you have been helping the community: I welcome new members to the server, donate to builders, and give them food if they need it.
    What you would use the money for: I would use it to start saving up to get a heal sign for my town.
    Someone else you think deserves the money: @leo_valdes or @unclesteeve
    Anything you would like to add: Thank you for doing this giveaway.

15. YellowAce13

YellowAce13 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    IGN: YellowAce13
    How you have been helping the community: Ive been trying to help builders out by giving them supplies for mining like food iron wood and coal
    What you would use the money for: I am saving up right now but i would also like too use some to give to builders with tools
    Someone else you think deserves the money: If i had to pick someone it would be bigboyblue sorry i dont know his full name
    Anything you would like to add: Hopefully you pick me to give some money to , but whoever you choose im fine with

16. silentsniperz

silentsniperz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +18
    IGN: Silentsniperz
    How you have been helping the community: By giving free things and money to random builders
    What you would use the money for: to help build my house and give to other people
    Someone else you think deserves the money: Unclesteeve all the way and brookegoldenberg
    Anything you would like to add: No thankyou

17. Naereniv11

Naereniv11 Builder

Ratings:
    +134
    IGN: Naereniv11
    How you have been helping the community: I give out free tpa's and water features when someone needs them in chat.
    What you would use the money for: I would use it to increase my two towns and use one to help give new players help.
    Someone else you think deserves the money: I would nominate Alpert because of how much he helped me when i was a resident.
    Anything you would like to add: Congrats to whoever wins.

#17 Naereniv11, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  18. Jrg5978

Jrg5978 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +627
    IGN: Jrg5978
    How you have been helping the community: I believe I have been helping the community by answering questions in chat, and helping new users get started. I will help new users find a town that they can live in and teach them the basics of ecc. I also give free donation features to people such as tp and erepairs.
    What you would use the money for: I would save it towards my new goal of getting a top tier spawnshop. It will cost probably at least 3.5 mil and anything helps.
    Someone else you think deserves the money: @lapkingkn he has been a good friend and person on this server.
    Anything you would like to add: Good luck to everyone else and thank you for doing this giveaway.

19. alpert3925

alpert3925 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,086
    IGN: Alpert3925

How you have been helping the community: Currently, I help run a Builder & Resident only town. It has recently grown to quite a large number of members. I, along with my other Co-Mayors, am constantly answering questions, giving them repairs and any other materials they need. I provide them with a safe and friendly environment to live and learn about ECC. Also, I am on the ECC Wiki Team.

What you would use the money for: I would invest the money into my shop. Here it will be able to grow and help me expand my riches. (Don't worry, I won't lotto it.)

Someone else you think deserves the money: I say give it to a builder. A hardworking builder would be the happiest person on earth with money like this.

Anything you would like to add: Thanks for the giveaway Chundi :D

20. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
    IGN: oxwood2
    How you have been helping the community: I catch hackers
    What you would use the money for: invest it in my shop
    Someone else you think deserves the money: @oxwood3 @ArisenBatman
    Anything you would like to add: Free money to anyone is cool.

#20 oxwood2, Sep 1, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.