Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Survival' started by MinecraftGaminYT, Jul 18, 2015.
when will skele spawners be easier to find ;-; skele spawners are love and they are life :3
they are quite ez to find nub
im not a nub...i am Sweg :3
From what I see, they're a bit more rare to find than the other spawners. Keep looking, you'll find one eventually c: (or you could look through /warps and see if anyone has some for sale)
you're better off buying them
In a dungeon, the spawner has a 50% chance to be zombie, 25% for skeleton, and 25% for spider.
It is a 25 Percent chance!
They are honestly not that hard to find. Besides, some shops sell them for a cheap price. Some people also keep some laying around somewhere in your home. Once I saw someone auction a skeleton spawner for only $5 due no one bidding on it. Some people really want to get rid of them.